Deciding to remove a tree from your property is a major decision which is why we only work with the best tree experts in the area to provide you with premium advice. When you call us for a quote, we will assess the trees you wish to remove and give you honest and transparent advice even if that means we recommend you keep that tree!
Tree removal is a dangerous task that should be left strictly to professionals. When you call us for a quote, we ensure that only the best tree experts are working for you with the upmost safety training.
Dangerous or Difficult Tree Removal
When there is a dangerous tree removal, you wan to ensure that the team that works on your home is safe, trained, experienced, and is properly equipped to take on such a job but Flores Tree Service specializes in difficult tree removals. We have been in the tree industry for over 20 years which we have spent specializing on the most dangerous tree removals on the market. Not all tree companies have the experience nor the equipment to properly and efficiently remove tree so when it comes to your home only choose the best and that’s us!
Why should you remove a tree?
Trees add value to your home or building and we can all agree that a properly taken care of a tree can be a beautiful addition to your property which is why removing a tree should not be taken lightly.
There are several reasons to consider when removing a tree:
- Diseased trees can be very dangerous around or near your home not only to the building but also to your family. Some key signs of diseased trees are deep cracks or holes within the tree’s bark which can indicate a tree is dying from within, white mildew on leaves, barren branches which have no leave or new growth, or black or gray patches all around the trunk of the tree.
- Root Rot can be difficult to diagnose but if you notice yellow or brown leaves, a thinning canopy, sunken areas on the tree trunk, stunted growth, or small pale leaves then it might be an indicator that the tree’s roots are not in good shape.
- Struck by Lightning – When a tree is struck by lightning, half of the trees die instantaneously while the rest are left seriously damaged which makes them extremely susceptible to disease. If your tree is struck by lightning, you do not want to go outside and touch the tree as it may still have residual lightning but instead call us and we will asses the damage for you and give you all of your options.
- It’s overhanging or leaning towards your home or building. Overhanging trees are dangerous because a large storm can blow branches off on to the roof of your house causing major damage or heavy rains that can soften the soil and cause the tree to call on your home.
- Roots are too close to your septic tank which can cause costly damage in the future.
- Removal because of aesthetics. If you do not like the placement of a tree, then we can easily asses the situation, and remove the tree.